Friday 1 March 2013

My experience with sexual self-abuse




I understand that many children start to sexually abuse themselves when they are very young. Following this, as they grow older they develop many emotional, psychological and health problems. When I say “young” I mean even before reaching puberty. I myself started indulging in this vicious and suicidal practice at the age of 7. I think, I liked the sensation of playing with myself. I do not even remember at what age I first ejaculated. I kept at it through the years. When I was around 17 years I met my first girlfriend and had my first sexual interaction with a woman. For some reason, although I had the opportunity, I did not penetrate. With due respect to her, I simply used her as a tool for arousal, pleased her in every way possible, but avoided vaginal penetration. Why I did this I have no idea. She was and is an attractive woman and would not have stopped me. This I later found was a form of onanism (ejaculation outside the vagina). Onanism and masturbation in homeopathy are considered extremely harmful to emotional, psychological and physiological health. I carried on abusing myself in different ways for at least thirty years. This ruined my health to such an extent that at the age of 28 I was completely bed ridden. Till this age I was ejaculating virtually every other day. I was diagnosed with Tuberculosis and was treated for it. However, even after the treatment things did not normalise. Till the age of about 38 years I kept suffering from one un-diagnosable condition or another. I was anorexic and extremely under-weight. Through this period I met many women, but even then my self-abuse continued.


At the age of 38 I realized what I was doing to myself. The realization dawned upon me while studying homeopathy. I started studying Homeopathy at the age of 30 to treat myself. I found a lot of material in texts of Homeopathy materia medica, that talks about the harmful effects of masturbation and onanism. There are many medicines (remedies) in homeopathy that are prescribed for emotional, psychological and physiological issues arising out of sexual excesses.

I used the following homeopathic remedies at different times for different symptoms:

Acid Phos
Buforana
Staphisagria
Conium

1 comment:

  1. There are many ways nowadays to restore lost manhood. With all the available products on the market, a low libido and sex drive are no longer associated with growing old.visit http://hashmidawakhana.org/penis-enlargement-capsule.html

    ReplyDelete