Saturday 20 December 2014

Masturbation products for men

I'd like to share 2 out of this world, masturbation products I discovered recently.


Marie's Tight Mouth and Molly's Tight Ass


Marie's Tight Mouth and Molly's Tight Ass are a package of two stroking products. The package includes 0.65 Oz of lubricant. I love the products. They feel like a real vagina. The material is smooth and soft like silk and feels like skin. The fit of Marie's mouth is good for me because of my thickness. I can enter even without a full erection.


Youcups electric masturbator


Feels great and the fit is good. The 12 speed vibrator is right for every mood whether you want to come quickly, go slow and enjoy the sensation or let your partner use it on you. The sensations feel great nothing like I have felt before. My girl friend doesn’t like oral sex but loves to use Youcups on me and I think it’s great. Just lay back and let someone else control it and tease you.

If you’ve tried and liked a product do leave a comment.





1 comment: